Thursday, March 4, 2010

No one cares to listen...

Boy, it's really hard when you are passionate about something, and no one will listen to you. They would rather just back away and watch the things they are saying, than to just listen to the ramblings that I so desperately want someone to hear. Anyone to hear! How are you supposed to learn anything and get out of you little bubble, if you are not willing to hear other viewpoints on things? All is does is leave me alone, and depressed, just wanting a friend who listen. Someone to understand. Everyone has their excuses. What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. I understand your thoughts. This blog could have been written by me.

    Talk to me when you're able, whether public or private, whenever you want. I can keep my mouth shut until pigs fly. (oh wait... pig flu. I guess they did that already. lol)

    ReplyDelete