Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wow! What a day!

The Lord blessed us and we were able to get our taxes back. He really opened up the door, for us to get some of the things we needed. Nick is really excited because we got a t.v. and new laptop so that we can have better church services on Sunday mornings. Which makes me happy because I get the old laptop for the things that I need to do. This opens up a whole world of opportunities for me! I'm not wireless, and can take the computer into my kitchen! Instant recipes!

We were also able to get some clothes for all of us! Especially for Hannah, who is growing so fast, that I can't hardly keep up with it! I just have to say that I love thrift stores! I was able to buy a whole basket of clothes for Hannah for less than $40.00! You really can't beat that!

Hannah was very good today too! She had a coupe of small melt downs in the car, but after she ate and went to sleep, she was fine. I'm very surprised!

So all around, God was very good to us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment